Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday!

Today was amazingly not fun. The best part would be dinner, we had pizza at my favorite restaurant Athens! So I guess that was good/fun? I had to get up early(ish?) and join my dad in a good old time at the "rental house." No, it wasn't fun! I literally walked in circles listening to my iPod while we waited for the new renters to pick up the key. The original plan was that I was going to mow the lawn, but it rained and was too wet. DARN! Haha, anyways.. I still have to do that tomorrow. Along with practicing my clarinet for the chair test on Monday! I should have practiced already.. But what's new? I'm a procrastinator, big time. Hmm, and now that I think about it I think I'm supposed to study for a Psych test. Also, I guess I'm getting some "dress shoes" for band, even though I won't need them till December I believe. I don't know about you but shoe shopping, mowing lawns, and practicing for tests does not sound like a fun day!

Okay okay, I'll stop complaining. I'm trying to convince Elizabeth to start blogging again! I think I convinced her. Check out her blog! Peeeeace.

No comments: