Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a New Year!

Oh geez, I'm waaaay behind on blogging.. AGAIN! But hey, what's new? Sorry everyone! I suppose this will be my Christmas/New Year post. Both were pretty fun!

On Christmas eve I went over to my dad's and the Hauck's. Susie, Dwight, Laura, Tyler, Becca, and my dad were all there. (Oh and of course all of the animals.) We opened presents that night. By the way, why hadn't I ever heard of the fact that some people open all the presents on Christmas eve? I've always opened one present the night before Christmas, but I've never heard of this! Where have I been? Anyways, I digress. I got a bunch of fun stuff (Should I post pics of stuff? Leave a comment if you do, or if you don't!) that night. The next morning I excitedly jumped on my dad and Becca's bed to wake them up. That probably really annoyed them, but I didn't care, it was freaking Christmas! So we rushed over to Guy and Papa's house (There's another thing I need to explain.. I couldn't say "grandma and grandpa" when I was little, so I for some reason called them "Guy and Papa!" Strange, I know, but it stuck and I call them that to this day.) to meet them, Gabi, Ty, Aunt Leslie, Joey, Lucas, and the dog; Max, to open presents! Cool stuff there too. Lastly, I opened presents at my mom's house. I am so grateful for everything and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

On New Year's eve I went to Kelsey's party and hung out with her, Elizabeth, Raymond, and three others I don't know so well (Anna, something with a J, and Kaylen I THINK their names were? Sorry! Someone leave a comment so I can fix the names please! Anyways, we had fun with a bunch of games including Harry Potter scene it! We also ran out in the rain at midnight. We're all crazy. That about summarizes that.

I probably missed a bunch of details, but oh well. Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year! It's 2010 and maybe my new resolution should be to blog more often? I think that sounds good.

No comments: