Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whoops, Catching Up

Whoops! I haven't blogged in 3 weeks! Ahh sorry! Anyways.. trying to think back to all the things that have happened.. Well like on Monday three weeks ago I went to the dentist and discovered my first cavity! I've never had one so I'm kinda freaked out. Need to get it.. filled? I think that's it. Oh and my little sister had three cavities! So did Julian, my youngest brother. Isaiah (I know! Too many kids!) had one like me. Hmm... what else... lot's of boring school stuff.. I'm sure I'm gonna think of a lot of stuff after I post this, that always happens. Well the 9th was my birthday! Woo, I am now 15! I didn't get an iPhone but I got an LG VU. It's a pretty cool phone. I love it. Of course not as much as an iPhone! I also got a camera from my dad, that was pretty sweet too. My camera and my phone take videos so I can start posting youtube videos (www.youtube.com/xisaaaaacx). Not sure when I'll do that but whatever. Still cool. Uhhhhh... I can't think of anything else!

No comments: