Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dance!

So, last night (Wednesday) was the Puyallup School District Ninth Grade Dance. It was held at the Puyallup Fair and was a total BLAST! I went with Emily, Katie, Nick, Kristen, Elizabeth, Erin, and Taylor. Everyone was looking preeeetty sharp! Haha. Anyways, we met at Emily's house and took pictures and stuff (which was annoying because I HATE pictures!) then got in the limo! It was really awesome! We had fun on the way to dinner at Anthony's (A seafood restaurant in Tacoma by the coast) and I got Shrimp Fettuccine! I don't like seafood at all so, yuck. But yeah that was cool. Kristen kept freaking out when she saw boats go by. She doesn't get out much I guess! lol. So we get to the dance and we see everyone and ladeeda we say "hi" and what not. I saw my old neighbor Christina there and that was coolio. Anyways, it was a fun night and I dunno what to say. It was just pretty sweet.







No comments: