Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday...

Sundays seem to suck for me. For one, I have to go back to my mom's.. Two, back to school tomorrow. I have not done anything exciting all day. I mowed the lawn at the rental house and now I'm practicing my clarinet for the stupid chair test tomorrow. How can I be blogging and practicing?! I can't, I'm just taking a break haha. Anyways, I really hope I do good on the chair test tomorrow! But I'll probably mess up.. I have to do it alone in front of more than 60 people. I hate being the center of attention. I always seem to complain a lot in blogs. Sorry, I'll work on it. Maybe. So wish me luck and sorry I don't have anything exciting to say!

Oh and apparently no matter where you go on the internet, people are very desperate. Get a life pedos!

No comments: