Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend of October 2nd-4th

First off I'd like to say that I'm really glad that fall is here! I know you all have heard this one a million times.. "It's so colorful and the trees are pretty and the pumpkins!" Really though, fall is fun stuff. (Would I capitalize "fall?" Oh well.) This past weekend was a pretty good weekend. It was my dad's weekend so, obviously, I was with him. My awesome aunt Gabi picked me up from my mom's Friday afternoon and we headed over to my grandparent's house. I had planned on eating there because we were going to have spaghetti and cheesy garlic bread (omg yummm). But, my step-mom Becca apparently had already started dinner. We ate bacon, eggs, and potatoes. That was VERY delicious, so no huge complaints. Wow, I just realized.. Who is going to want to read about what I ate..? Nobody! So I'll move on.

Saturday my dad, Becca, and I went driving for what seemed like a million hours to find a good place to "go shooting." Eventually we ended up somewhere near a town called Mossy Rock (I think? Feel free to correct me, if you're reading this dad.) and we did a little shooting. Sadly, the 22 wasn't really working. (Again, correct me if it wasn't that..) Afterwards, we went to eat in town and we found a place called the "Viking Cafe." DON'T EAT THERE! Rip-off much?! Haha. Really though, don't. All-in-all it was a pretty decent day.

Sunday we celebrated my dad and Becca's dad Dwight's birthdays. We ate at.. Mama.. Stortini's? I can't remember exactly how that was spelled. Anyways, I had chicken fettuccine and it was DELICIOUS!!!! After some embarrassing pictures we went home and had cake. It was ice cream cake, so that was also Delicious! Yup, good (and filling) day! Happy birthday Pa!

So that's my weekend. I would have posted pictures but I sorta left it in Gabi's car.. Whoops. But Laura posted some on FaceBook so maybe I'll steal some from her! Alright, peace.

No comments: