Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"5 in 3" Quiz!

I was bored today and decided to take quizes/surveys. Enjoy..?

*** 5 'would you' Qs ***
Would you die for the one you loved? Yes.
Would you dress as the opposite sex? For at least $1,000 bucks.. I'll think about it.
Would you have plastic surgery? Probably not. Too many things could go wrong. Plus, what would I change?! Haha
Would you go rock climbing? I think I would give it a try.
Would you live in a different country? Maybe like England.

*** 5 'do you' Qs ***
Do you like the band Radiohead? I only know one or two songs.. So.. Sorta?
Do you want to go to college? Yep!
Do you observe Easter? Yes, but I don't usually go to church.
Do you get along with your parents? That's a toughie.
Do you own a camera phone? Yeah.. But it recently broke! But my upgrade is in two months!

*** 5 'have you' Qs ***
Have you ever been on a snowmobile? Nope, but I want to.
Have you ever sat on a rooftop? Heck yeah!
Have you ever bought a car? I wish.
Have you ever met a celebrity? Again, I wish!
Have you ever been to a different country? Canada, I think.. Very briefly.

No comments: