Monday, April 13, 2009

Massive Monday

Okay, I lied. Today wasn't massive, at all. I'm going to try blogging every day like Elizabeth. Not sure if I can really do it, but I can just cheat and set the date of my blogs so it looks like i did them every day haha.

Anyways, I really didn't do anything today, school was boring. I forgot my clarinet at home for band.. so I passed notes with Kristen. We were drawing stupid pictures of each other and of nickelodeon characters, cuz we're cool. Today everyone (okay not everyone, just a few people) was like "how was the concert?" "you really went?" "no way, I wouldn't wanna go." it was annoying but it was cool, I guess..? Now I'm at Joey's house, being bored. So I'm gonna go so i can go pwn joey at super smash bros! Sadly, he'll actually probably beat me.. But maybe I'll get lucky because I've been practicing.


No comments: