- No homeroom during WASL! Darn..
- 1st period (Drama): We were supposed to watch Lord of the Rings but Evan was supposed to bring it but he was absent! Loser! So we watched a Shakespeare movie which was all of his plays abridged and performed by 3 guys. It was pretty funny.. the first time..
- 2nd (English): I have Ms. Delucia for Drama and English so I ended up watching the same movie two periods in a row... Then we continued with reading/acting out Romeo and Juliet. Fun, kinda..?
- 3rd (Math): My math teacher also teaches 7th grade so he had to proctor (did I spell that right?) for the WASL. So our class had to sit in the commons and we weren't supposed to talk. But of course we did. I was sitting with Katie and Nick, and Katie was drawing pictures of the school on fire. FREAK! Haha, just kidding Katie.
- 4th (World Studies): Digitools! Laaame!
- 5th (Band): Forgot my instrument AGAIN. Whoops. So Beth and Nikki were makin fun of me cuz my crazy Ohio stalker was texting me. Oh and apparently I'm pregnant?! lol..
- 6th (Science): Labs with Beth and Emily. We were wearing really cool (not!) gloves, goggles, and aprons.
Oh and yesterday I got grounded cuz i didn't clean my room.. But today I came home from school and cleaned the kitchen (it was really messy) and did dishes so Manuel (step dad) let me off! Woo.